Become A Founding Member Women in High Performance Computing
Women in High Performance Computing (WHPC) is an international movement of a growing number of women in high performance computing fields and those that support them. We are working together to grow the number of women participating in the field through research, networking, events and outreach.
We are seeking corporate leaders in the field of HPC to support our collective goals in diversity in our community.
As a founding member you will help WHPC to:
- Offer international bursaries for women working in high performance computing to attend SC, ISC and similar international events;
- Create training and workshops for early career women;
- Establish networking and outreach products and programs;
- Create and support an international database of experts;
- Increase visibility of Women in HPC movement at HPC conferences
There are limited spots available to founding members. This is an exclusive group of dedicated leaders in HPC supporting greater diversity. We are seeking specific partners to give $25,000US annually for four years and to share expertise and knowledge through representation on our advisory board to help guide the organization to achieving our vision to encourage women to participate in the HPC community by providing fellowship, education, and support to women and the organizations that employ them.